Can we store cookies?
• Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
• Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
• Hydrates newly exposed skin
• Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection.
• 2% hydroquinone - Suppresses pigment production
• Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid - Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
• Glycerin - Hydrates newly exposed skin
• Saponins - Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
• Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene - Provides antioxidant properties